REV'IT! Philly 2 Jeans
REV'IT Philly 2 Jeans
The Philly 2 is REVIT’s approach to loose fit jeans made motorcycle-ready. By taking the Cordura denim / PWR shield combination, you can ride safe in jeans sporting your favorite fit and wash. The REVIT Philly Jeans come equipped with Seesmart CE-approved knee protectors and prepared for optional Seesmart hip protectors (sold separately). Thanks to the extremely thin and flexible protectors and attention to fit, you'll be wearing these jeans as your next favorite pair of everyday jeans. Even when you're not riding.
Note: The REV'IT Philly 2 Jeans run large in the waist and we suggest going down if you are between sizes.
- Outer Shell: 12.5oz Cordura denim with CoolMax element
- Lining: poly/cotton twill
- outer shell: 50% cotton, 30% polyester, 20% polyamide
- lining: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- protective layer: 100% polyamide
- Protection: Seesmart CE-level 1 protection at knee, pocket for Seesmart CE level 1 hip protectors (sold separately), double layered with PWR|shield at seat and knees, safety stitching at inseam
- Fit: loose fit
- Features: zipper fly front closure, comfort seat, triple needle stitching at side seams and back, safety stitching at inseam and comfort seat, extra comfort by mechanical stretch of outer shell, moisture-wicking function by CoolMax element
- Pockets: 5 jean pockets