REV'IT! Sand 3 Jacket
REV'IT! Sand 3 Jacket
On the heels of the Sand 2’s magnetism in the ADV market, the REV’IT! Sand 3 Jacket had some high standards to live up to, and without blowing the budget that made it such a value.
It starts with a tough outer shell made of polyester ripstop and PWR | shell, ready to take on outdoor adventures. From the outside in you’ll find the highly breathable and detachable hydratex 3L membrane to ensure a 100% waterproof jacket when installed. The detachable thermal liner further expands the use of the Sand 3, even in colder conditions.
A multitude of adjustment options including adjustment draw cords at the hips allow riders to optimize fit depending on the configuration they choose. Compared to the Sand 2, the Sand 3 has bigger and better ways of ventilating the arms and body, including an adjustment strap at the waist that actively promotes air to enter. The Sand 3 Jacket is also neck brace compatible, hi viz vest and cooling vest compatible.
Also new for the Sand 3 is Seeflex CE-level 2 limb protectors, whereas the option to include a Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector remains (sold separately). With plenty of storage options and shoulder bands prepared to connect an action camera, the REV'IT Sand 3 Jacket opens the way for new adventures for a broad audience.
- Outer shell: polyester ripstop, PWR | shell 500D, polyester 600D, Lorica
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: detachable hydratex | 3L (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: detachable hydratex | 3L (7000g/m2/24hrs)
- Outer shell 1: 100% polyester
- Outer shell 2: 100% polyamide
- Outer shell 3: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane (tricot 100% polyamide)
- Seeflex CE Level 2 protection at shoulders and elbows
Back Protector (sold separately):
- Seesoft Back Protector -Type RV
- Type RV / Size 04 fits SM-MD
- Type RV / Size 05 fits LG-2XL
- Type RV / Size 06 fits 3XL-4XL
- Visibility: laminated reflection at chest and back, reflective logo at upper arms and pocket flap
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: flexisnap at collar, variable height adjustment strap at waist, adjustment straps at waist and under arm, adjustment tab at upper arm and cuffs, adjustment drawcord at hips
- Ventilation: VCS I zippers at front, chest, back and arms
- Features: prepared for Challenger Cooling vest insert, prepared for Leatt and Moveo neck brace, prepared for Vest Connector HV, long and double short connection zipper
- Pockets: stash pockets, membrane storage pocket, hand warmer pockets, inner pockets